Clan Sparta Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Invalid Application Id Facebook S60v3

Répondre au sujet    Clan Sparta Index du Forum » Accueil du Clan Sparta » Jeux Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
winemcrea

Message Invalid Application Id Facebook S60v3 Répondre en citant

> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

If you are still having troubles we will be more then glad to help. Date to 2007 Permalink Submitted by Pera (not verified) on Thu, 06/18/2015 - 23:25 I had problems with PC suite and Nokia N72 and 6630. The world is indeed wonderful to have a good and wise people like you teach and guide with generosity and humbleness. nokia e63 user.got probs with installing some symbian application like certificate error. reply . Anyways still lookin for a workaround for E90. not working.still need some help. reply . Already have an account? Sign in to comment . Simply Copy your Facebook URL and get your ID here. but remember always make ONLINE CERT=OFF & SOFT installation= ALL & reduce the year. I've tried many things. If you are getting this error please check the following: Are you admin of Page you are trying to get reviews from? You MUST be have admin privilegesonthe Facebook page to get reviews. Permalink Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Sat, 04/25/2009 - 02:42 the same for me in nokia e63.any idea? ceeteeayahoo.com im so desperate to install my software. reply . Are you sureyou Copied & Pasted all of the Page Access Token into the Facebook Options page under the Feed Them tab in your WordPress Dashboard? If you are still having troubles we will be more then glad to help. SDKsiOS SDKAndroid SDKJavaScript SDKPHP SDKUnity SDK. My mail id: n.vasu94gmail.com reply . I hope this would work for you and others who still have the problem too. Please make a topic on our Support Forum for Feed Them Social. No need to sign every application. Well done! reply . i have tried both of these but i didn't help "Certificate Error. just wasting your time. don be afraid of reducing the year on ur cp u can back it on later after installing. reply . once i clicked the icon and and it allow me to install, but after installation shown complete, the phone stated that "certificate errror and contact application supplier". expired certificate error Permalink Submitted by Swapnil Kurhade (not verified) on Tue, 03/19/2013 - 06:32 Its Working dude. How to sign an unsigned app Permalink Submitted by Mohammad Usama (not verified) on Fri, 08/05/2011 - 08:33 Requirement : Genialsis pc application download it by searching on google. Very Permalink Submitted by RJ- raj (not verified) on Tue, 04/30/2013 - 23:34 Wow. I edited my answer. Not Working Permalink Submitted by Sajjad Rashid (not verified) on Sat, 02/20/2010 - 12:09 I tried both ways. reply . thanx again reply . Not Working !!! Permalink Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Mon, 01/11/2010 - 01:24 Its all crap. Contributor alakshmi1030 commented Oct 12, 2015 Are you talking about the Windows Store (SID) app ID, Windows Phone app ID, or the actual Facebook app ID? All three need to be configured correctly for the app to work. (Old users can still login to my app using facebook credentials but new users cannot) Does anyone know why this happen to my facebook app and how to fix it? Edit: When access to I get this error { "error": { "message": "Unsupported get request.", "type": "GraphMethodException", "code": 100 } } Thanks you. N97 cant connect to anny online game specialy warspear online Permalink Submitted by Chembe (not verified) on Fri, 04/03/2015 - 16:25 Pls anny one solve my problem? I use n97 and i cant play anny online game specialy warsper online. Dont Work On Nokia 5230 Permalink Submitted by Charlie1111 (not verified) on Sun, 04/04/2010 - 21:25 I Have Tried All Of Them,But Not 1 Seems To Work,, WHY? Reply Back reply . If you are you need to convert your nice name to an ID 5a02188284
login yahoo mail with facebook accountfacebook password sniper yahoo answersinspirational quotes tumblr for facebookfacebook 2 accounts 1 computerwordpress facebook like button widgetfacebook like box for websitefunny child images for facebookhey new facebook auto status liker join tofacebook login page for laptopme feed facebook api

Mer 10 Jan - 22:27 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mer 10 Jan - 22:27 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Clan Sparta Index du Forum » Accueil du Clan Sparta » Jeux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation